Thursday 11 July 2013

TRANSFER NEWS!!!! ARSENAL GET BOOST IN SUPER STAR CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRANSFER NEWS!!!! ARSENAL GET BOOST IN SUPER STAR CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Arsenal have been given a boost in their chase for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, as he is willing to stay in the Premier League rather than head to Spain The little striker is now rated as one of the best in the business and we have been surprisingly linked with a big summer move, as our proposed move for Gonzalo Higuain stalls. We have already had a £30millionbid for the Kop star rejected by Liverpool, and Suarez did nothing to dampen the speculation in yet another explosive interview this week. He told a Uruguay radio show: “Liverpool know exactly what is going on and what I want. “My agent is in charge. He knows what I want. I am resting and relaxed. I am due back in about 10 days, but a phone call could change everything. “It’s good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal.” We are reportedly lining up a second bid for the striker and it will be interesting to see if we donail down his signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment