Monday 3 June 2013

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!! WOMAN FOUNDS LOVE SIX MONTHS AFTER THE DEATH OF HER HUSBAND.

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!WOMAN FOUNDS LOVE SIX MONTHS AFTER THE DEATH OF HER 
                                                      HUSBAND(PICS)                                                                                      



How soon is TOO soon for a widow to fall in love again?????? Just six months after the death of her beloved husband, Jayne was already seeing a new man. She said,Were I to tell you that I started my current relationship just six months after my husband died, would you judge me? You wouldn't be alone. The matter of how soon is too soon to move on after being widowed is a highly controversial one. But I don't feel guilty. When happiness came my way, I chose to grasp it with both hands. I have no regrets in doing so, even though I know people may criticise me for it.I kind of wonder what love she had for her husband formerly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment