Thursday 20 June 2013

TOUCHING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........LADY WHO OVERCAME SEXUAL ASSAULT.

    TOUCHING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........LADY WHO OVERCAME SEXUAL ASSAULT.

If you think you are only one going through difficult times,then you got to think again because there are so many going through far worse than yours.This is a great story and i hope you learn from it....................
"...BY THE AGE OF SIX  THIS LADY,S MOM BEGAN TO SELL ME TO A MAN IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY..." For so long I've wanted to share my story instead of holding it in as I've done for many years. WhenI was 5 years old I was sexually assaulted by my uncle and although I've blocked most of the events out of my memory it is now when I realize that that is when all the pain began. My mother was a heavy drug user and I watched her growing up shooting up drugs and prostituting as a means for money to get drugs. By the age of 6 she began to sell me to a man in exchange for money. The sexual abuse and rape I encountered from this man is to terrible for me to even put in words he would gag me tie perform horrible acts of violence and sex on me while my mother watched.He would take pictures and record all of it ...eventually DCFS stepped in and took custody of my brother and I away from her since we were constantly left home alone for days with periods of no food. We were placed in care of an aunt (sister of my father I never knew) since my father was dealing with his own drug problems. Everything seemed to be getting better but after a while the stress of my aunt taking in 2 children that were not hers began to build and she became very emotionally and mentally abusive. By my 11th birthday her fiance began to molest me and with the fear of being horribly raped again I went to school and told a teacher...my aunt called me a liar and at 11 put me out leaving me confused and feeling alone. I began to smoke weed daily and hang out with a gang. By age 15 I became sexually active with a man twice my age..I looked for love through sex and found my self being used and abused. By 16, i under went 2 surgeries for masses found in my ovaries...I was still without any family and practically on the street on my own. I devoted my self to school knowing I would never have anything or anyone but myself and my knowledge.
      I graduated high school a year early and worked 10hr days so that I could live in my own place and provide for myself. I continued my studies and after 2 years found myself working in themedical field as an administrative medical assistant...I eventually got married and am now a mother to 2 amazing kids my son 3 and my daughter 1...my husband recently has become abusive and has cheated on me with other women but you know what???? i am 25 years old!!!!! And as young as i am I have survived sooo much. My life should be full of joy and I wouldn't settle for less so I began the separation process. I work 2 jobs now and I support myself and my kids with no help from anyone! Some days are tougher than others ! Having no real family can make you feel alone but having kids makes u want to be super human especially since I have to make up for the grandma and grandpa aunt and uncles they don't have. The trick really is not letting someone tell you your worth but instead giving your life value. Just recently I began radiation for cancer cells found in my ovaries. At 1st I felt scared but now the real fear is fear itself...There'­s nothing we can't overcome unless we tell ourselves we can't!!!!!!!! I hope this lady's story inspires at least 1 of the million young girls who are raped and abused and feel like they will never overcome their pain or sorrow..because­ even though the past stays with you ...,you can always use it to make yourself a better person...YOUR PAST IS WHAT SHOULD MAKE YOU STRONG,WONDERFUL AND BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment